Thursday, 4 September 2008

Hello :D

Hi, my name is Cheyenne and I am doing the Creative And Media Diploma. The subjects that are included in this diploma are Media, Drama, Art, Photography, and Textiles.
I chose this course because I like the different varieties of subjects that is included and you don't have to just study one subject.

11 comments:

Ms Flavell said...

Hi Cheyenne, well done for setting up your blog correctly. I hope you'll enjoy this course and enjoy blogging it. You should be able to see your progress as your blog develops.

Gina said...

Eyyyyyyyyy! I'm following you! I'm a clever muffin! X3

FaRah..CrEaTiVe and MeDiA☻ said...

Heyy
IM following ur blog 2!
LuV yA
XXXX

Beth Smyth said...

Yo!
&& no u cant get rid of the gray stuff!

tht was funny.
x

FaRah..CrEaTiVe and MeDiA☻ said...

LoL sorii.
EID woz FANTASTIC!!
I went ILFORD!
bre PENG guys lol
x x x x x x x x

Beth Smyth said...

okay. lol

Where u going 4 lunch??

Getting sum muffin with Gina??
lol
xx

Gina said...

"Chinavue ten pound a box (Get a taste of China)"

Lol XD

Beth Smyth said...

dunno
Georgella wants 2 go 2 the fish & chip shop.

But i mite get a sandwhich & join u there!

FaRah..CrEaTiVe and MeDiA☻ said...

LOOL u joka..
wonder y u wnna go lol
wel go very soon..
luv
x x x
x x x x
x x x x x
x x x x x x
x x x x x x x

Gina said...

What do you mean how can we charge them by their door number? Of course we can! 10xthe door number! Lol XD

Gina said...

Cheyenne! I'm in the ITroom after school and I was wandering if you've eaten any muffins and watched Chinavue lately? XD