What I Learned:
Sketching is not one of my strongest talents so this lesson was a bit of an obstacle for me , I chose this picture to draw:

Because I am not very good at drawing humans , I thought it would be a good idea to set myself up with a challenge instead of drawing something easily and not gaining any skills from it.
I had trouble drawing the glasses mainly because of the shape and the positioning of them and the shape of the head because if you look at the picture , you can see that it looks like Rodchenko is facing to the front but if you look carefully you can see that his head is turned more towards to his left.
Even though it proved to be very difficult to draw this photograph , I still tried and managed to draw some of it.
What I Need To Improve On :
- I need to improve on drawing specific facial features e.g eyes and the nose.
- I need to work on the size of my drawings making sure that the shapes I draw are not too small or too big.
- I need to practice drawing humans in general so in the future , my drawings can look better.
No comments:
Post a Comment