On the 2nd April, three employees from Inspire were set to come to our school to view our Work Week videos.
My group had many problems whilst tryign to complete the vidoe so we were very worried about this because , even though we spent our own tiem and time out of lesson to complete our video, we did not manage to.
Luckily, on the day of the presentation we found out that Howard, who has supported our group very much , done extra work on our video,so we had a good piece of foptage to present, I am so grateful for Howard otherwise we would of had hardly anythign to present.
I found presentign to Inspire alright becasue there was a comfortable atmosphere in the room and even though it felt quite professional, it also felt very casual.
I think our group did very well presnting because it can be a very nerve racking thing to do , but we managed it professionally and answered all the questiosn asked, well.
If we have to present to Inspire again , I think we need to be more prepared and organised so we know what we are doing and supposed to be doing at all times.
Overall, I think we did achieve our aims for the lesson, and I think our presentation, along with the other groups' went very well.
Sunday, 12 April 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment