Monday, 11 May 2009

Looking At How Media Has Changed

In our media lesson we looked at how media has changed over the years , and I can definitely say that technology was not that advanced a few decades ago. We watched black and white movies with no sound except for music , the actors were very over exxagerated because the viewers weren't able to hear what they were saying so they relied on the actors' actions to understand them and what the film was about.

When I think about films nowadays with high quality images and even 3D graphics I realise how much technology has changed , which I didn't really think about as detailed as I did in the lesson.

I learned many new things including ways that technology has changed, ways that films have changed and how much easier it is for people in my generation to understand and enjoy films than it was for people in older generations .

No comments: