
A few months ago, I went with my friends to go and see the musical "Mamma Mia" for one of my friend's birthday, the show was amazing and I would love to see it again some time.
Mama Mia is about a girl who is due to get married, and the thing she wants most is for her father to walk her down the isle, the problem is that she doesn't know her father, but when she finds her mum's old diary, things change , she finds out she had three potential fathers and invited them ALL to attend her wedding, pretending to be her mum.
When they all show up, she finds herself connecting to all three of them but still tries hard to find out who her real dad is, eventually the mother finds out and in the end the mother gets back with one of the potential fathers and because Sophie has connected with them all, she sees them all as her fathers and is happier than ever.
The show included many well-know ABBA songs, such as "Honey Honey", "Dancing Queen", "Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight)" and of course "Mamma Mia!" I couldn't help but sing and dance along to the lively music with everyone else, it was so enjoyable to watch and the time flew by and before I knew it, sadly it was over.
However I had a brilliant time and I am so glad I went, especially because I hadn't seen the film before so I didn't know what to expect, but it was more than a pleasant surprise and I thank my friend for taking me.
Pictures From Different Mamma Mia! Theatre Productions:



No comments:
Post a Comment