Saturday, 11 October 2008

Art - Photoshop

In today's lesson I had to work on Adobe Photoshop to create a display about art events happening in Hackney.
Last lesson, Gina and I made a poster with different at events happening, our title on the poster
was made out of cut up letters that we got from magazines.
Mr Cullingford took pictures of our poster, so I found the pictures on the computer and then opened the pictures up in Adobe Photoshop and edited it.
I deleted the background of my title so the letters would be on a plain white background.
I then added different shapes which we all different colours and put text about art events in the shapes to make it look colurful and modern.
I didn't find any thing difficult whilst doing this lesson. because I usually use Adobe Photoshop at home but the only thing that i found a bit of trouble was using the magic wand tool because at one point it wouldn't select the right parts of the picture but after asking Mr Cullingford for help, I was able to fix the problem.
In this lesson i learned how to control the magic wand tool better.

No comments: