This lesson, we had an ofsted inspector review our lesson.
In this lesson we had to do a performance on what was going on in our area. We were being watched by the class and also filmed.
First we got into our group, in my group was Ann-Marie , Aoife, and Kianne. I like my group because we all work well together and get along well.
After that, Miss Cornish told us what type of audience our play was going to be for and my group was for the family audience.
We had trouble thinking of what to do for most of the time and then we came up with an idea of a sister stealing her older sister's money to go to the cinema but that wasn't very interesting.
After a while we decided that our play wasn't very good, so we changed it, our final idea was tat a family was bored and then a sales assistant for a theatre company came to their hosue and tolds them about a theatre production going on. We over exagerated everything we done and added a little rhyme to it so it could appeal to the family audience.
Because we came up with our final idea so late we decided to practice our play some more instead of watching some of the plays that the other groups did. But we eventually got to watch one before performing our play, i got the chance to control the microphone .
Personally I think our performance was good except for the corpsing, to not make the same mistake again I think we will have to learn to act professional at all times and if I feel like I'm going to laugh, try my hardest to keep it in because corpsing can completely ruin a performance, and it was a shame because I think if we didn't laugh during the performance it would have been really good.
Another mistake we made was advertising a theatre production which wasn't in Hackney, we forgot we had to advertise a theatre production around or area.
Overall this lesson was good and I think my group did very well.
I think the aim for our next lesson is to do much more research on what is going on around Hackney, so our presentation will be good.
Thursday, 2 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment