7/10/08
Cheyenne Smith, 10 O
Reflecting on my film performance
1) I presented information to my target audience by creating a play advertising what was going on around my area.
I thought this was a very fun and entertaining way of presenting information but I was very nervous about performing it in front of the class and also being filmed.
2) The things I could have done to make things more informative for my target audience are making it more obvious what target audience our play was for the lighting and filming was well organised, sorting out the positions on stage and speaking clearly.
These were big problems in the film because it affected the performance a lot and also some of the performances we hard to understand because of the sound problem.
Another camera that was use picked up the sound well but the filming position wasn’t very good and you could see part of the microphone in the shot, which distracted your attention from the performance to the microphone.
3) Using drama as a way of presenting information was very effective because it was a fun way to present information instead of doing something boring like a booklet, or a leaflet. This is because it is actually visual which appeals more to all ages and it is more interesting than reading which can be very un-interesting and boring.
4) The techniques that I will include in my presentation to make it informative and educational are making everything clear and understandable, if I am given a target audience again, I will make sure my performance is definitely for the target audience and also I have learned to research more information on the topic I am learning about.
5) The things I learned about what is happening in my area are the number of different theatres there are in Hackney, before I only knew of the Hackney Empire but now I know that there are more theatres around like, the Arcola Theatre and The Little Angel theatre. I also know the different performances that are about as well.
6) I need to research more information about what is going on in my area, try and prevent corpsing because it can totally ruin a performance and also try to come up with more creative ideas to improve my presentation
7) Personally I think my acting was alright but I think I could have done better if I was more into the situation I was acting out and also if I didn’t laugh during the performance it would have been so much better. The things that were effective were the way we spoke because it was not boring and caught many people’s attention so they would remember it after seeing it. The things I need to work on are corpsing whilst performing and also being more organised in a group.
Tuesday, 7 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment